The Shiloh Christian family lost one of our own on Wednesday night. Class of 2011 graduate Samuel Harvill
passed away at the age of 23 years old. Samuel loved Jesus, family, friends, and he loved Shiloh Christian. Our
prayers go out to his mother and father Bill and Kristi, and all of the Harvill family. We will all miss Samuel, and
look forward to the day we will see him again in heaven.
Harvill's Highlights at Shiloh Christian - 4 Year Starter, 52-5 record
- Led Shiloh Christian to four conference titles and three state championships
- Undefeated at Champions Stadium
- Named to the 4A All-State First Team by the Arkansas Activities Association
- Selected as a MaxPreps Class of 2011 All-American
- Set the Army All-American Combine Bench Press Record
- Set the Under Armour All-American Combine Bench Press Record
- Selected as a two-time lineman MVP of the state title game
- Selected to the AP All-Arkansas Team
- Named the Morning News Defensive Player of the Year
- Named the Arkansas Sophomore Defensive Player of the Year
- Named to PrepStar magazine’s All-West Region team
- Recorded 71 tackles with 10 sacks and two forced fumbles as a senior
- Finished his career with 341 tackles, 95 tackles for loss and an Arkansas state-record 48.5 sacks
Obituary Samuel Ray Harvill, age 23, of Stark City, MO died on Wednesday, December 09, 2015, at his home near Stark
City, MO. Samuel was born in Monett, MO on Tuesday, March 03, 1992. He was the son of Bill and Kristi
(Jackson) Harvill. He was a college student. He attended Shoal Creek Revival Church where he was a member.
Samuel graduated from Shilo Christian High School in Springdale, Arkansas.
Surviving are the following: his Mother and Dad, Kristi and Bill Harvill of Stark City, MO; his maternal grandmother
Phyllis Jackson of Stark City, MO one sister, Mindy Guinn and husband, Joe, of Granby, MO; one brother,
Bradley Harvill and wife, Hilary, of Pierce City, MO; and his fiancé Kate Anderson of Goodman, MO and his
nieces and nephews, Shelby and Josie Guinn, and Kadin, Adalyn and Lillian Harvill.